Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Italien grillin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well the rain finally let up and the sun was shining so of course it was time to get grillin!

Last night we cooked up some italien sausages covered in various sauces and spices. Tossed them in some large toasty buns and it was a tasty meal!

The grill was sure happy to see us, it had not been used in the month of June yet. Great day for a bbq and everyone though 6/6/6 was goin to be a bad day!

My parent arrive today so there will be a lot of bbq news and pics to come I am sure.


0 Responses to “Italien grillin”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)