Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Two words - Steak rub!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday was a great day for grilling, a long weekend, sunshine and a chance to go to the grocery store and getting all the goods.

We decided to have steak and test out the bbq with that and some baked tators. The key to the whole meal was that we picked up some steak rub at the grocery store. If you have not tried this I highly suggest it, it made the steak so tasty!

I trhew some spices and such in the baked potatos tooa and wrapped them up in foil. They turned out real nice too.

Here is all the photos from the grillin. Hope you had a good Saturday of bbq fun as well.





0 Responses to “Two words - Steak rub!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)