Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Slow week for grilling but that will change


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi there, it was a slow week on the grill but that was only because I was working. Lastnight we had steak again and it turned out even better than before!

I want to thank JPR for playing along and sending in a picture. I only hope more people will do so soon.

Things to look forward too? We picked up some ka-bobs for tomorrow night so stay tuned for that.


0 Responses to “Slow week for grilling but that will change”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)