Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Fellow Grillers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here will be pictures of fellow griller showing off their stuff. Please email in your picture of you grilling or maybe your meat on the grill or a recipe. I hope to have a long list one day. Thank you.


The Grillin Gang


JPR and his pulled pork on the barbie.....it takes about 6
hours--and is it ever good.





0 Responses to “Fellow Grillers”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)