Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



not much new


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No grilling to report, it has been raining every day since we picked up the BBQ. I did go out and buy a slick cover for it. We had some garbage bags over it but now the look is complete with a real BBQ cover.

Off to Toronto for the weekend but the days of grilling are just ahead.

See you next week for some more tales from the grill.


1 Responses to “not much new”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am at work right now and you are sitting in the back yard of the house I grew up in drinking coffee. That doesn't seem fair. Welcome (back) to T.O. and I'll see you tonight or tommorow. Sorry you didn't beat me in the Toronto Rocks NCAA pool, there is always next year. Seriously, I'm not gloating.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)