Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Quick and easy grillin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On Saturday night Katie and I had a nice BBQ meal in the backyard again. No paparazzi pics this time since we just had burgers but they were very tasty once again.

Hoping to step it up this week with something new and fun for the grill.

stay tuned for more and please send me in those pictures of you grillin! It is summer!

Here is a pic to keep you all warm and fuzzy.


It is my friend Kev cottaging up this week.

There is no grill but he looks pretty chill.



0 Responses to “Quick and easy grillin”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)