Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Another back yard event


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lastnight we had Paul and Tara over for a BBQ. Katie knows them through her job at Kings and they are fun to have over. The menu, spicy home made burgers, sweet potato fries and spinach salad.

The burgers:
  • ground beef
  • 3 hot peppers
  • quarter of an onion
  • hot sauce
  • bbq sauce
  • cilantro
  • worchester sauce
  • salt and pepper
After chopping up of course I threw all the ingredients except the beef into a bowl and ground it up with my new muddler. I could smell the heat from the peppers so I knew it was a good move.

I then mixed it up with the ground beef and formed the pattys. They cooked up really nice and were very spicy. Katie said they were the best to date. Woah.

Back to work tomorrow so the grilling may be put on hold for a few days.


0 Responses to “Another back yard event”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)