Stories about our BBQ and what we grill on it.



Long time grilling


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well it has been a long time since I last posted. Not a lot of grilling going on but that is no real excuse. I have been working on other ventures a lot more I guess.




No worries though, I am back with another tasty dish called tales from the grill.

Yesterday when we got back from a long dog walk we had a quick grill fest in the back yard for lunch. Burgers were the dish and we were the diners.

Nothing fancy just old school grilled meat on a bun.

Tonight however we stepped it up and allowed the bbq to perform the task it was made for. Grilling tasty steaks!!

That is right I cooked up two big ol' steaks for amazing consumption. They were good that is for sure and the spinach salad and cold stella helped out a lot.

I cannot believe it is August and nobody has submitted tasty pics of themselves grilling. So sad.


Anyways have yourself a great evening.






0 Responses to “Long time grilling”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


web site traffic counters
ShopNBC

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Side Burner

Grill Tally (as of April 15)